We relieve the confusion and save individual clients time and energy organising corporate travel for both small and large corporations
- As an Appointed Agent for British Airways we can hold seats at a secured price often up to one month before departure and also offer flexible booking conditions which are not available when booking direct. We provide complimentary seat reservations on non-EU flights avoiding expensive seat charges and can also book low-cost airlines for large group bookings inputting Advanced Passenger Information and checking in passengers if necessary saving your PA’s time on paperwork and unnecessary administration.
- We organise restaurant bookings whether it be for a last-minute client lunch or finding the perfect spot for a client dinner. We have access to the best chef’s tables across London and regularly arrange tables for larger groups without compromising on style.
- We source and book the perfect hotel for business events. In March 2015, we sourced 20 hotel rooms in Barcelona for the Mobile World Congress. Their PA’s had been looking for 2 months but to no avail. In a few days, we had found them the perfect boutique option in the city centre, within budget and taking over the management of the rooming list, whilst booking the perfect restaurants for the client and their contacts whilst in the city.
- We arrange business trips for team building weekends. Recent itineraries include a weekend for 15 in Marrakech, staying at Vanessa Branson’s Riad El Fenn – which crucially featured a separate riad to sleep the 4 ladies of the party – dining at a traditional Moroccan supper club, exploring the Atlas Mountains on quad bikes and taking in a food tour of the souks. We have also taken 20 guests to Dubrovnik for some winter sun, exploring the city by Segway and spending a day on a super yacht to explore the neighbouring islands. Our itineraries can be designed to fit into your budget accordingly.
- We specialise in ski trips using our experience and contacts to deliver the ultimate skiing holiday. We know where to find hotels that take short stays over Half Term, luxury chalets for both self-catered or catered options for larger groups and romantic weeks on the slopes whilst providing our recommended, trusted ski guides for off-piste action.
Flight bookings from £25
Restaurant bookings from £35
Group bookings from £150
Time is the scarcest resource,
and unless it is managed
nothing else can be managed.